Saturday, July 19, 2014

TAKING STEPS



On this old planet, we all must take steps. Even a river as it leaves it's source takes steps to reach the ocean. Those of us humans who wish to view such a river must take steps to get there. Steps! Whether coming up or going down it gets us to where we want to be. As we advance in the direction of our dreams we can only do so "one step at a time" so why not start now? The sooner that first step is taken the sooner the journey begins. While the destination is the supposed goal, I contend that the actual journey is more satisfying. Maybe I say that since the illusive goal is yet to be reached. But one foot in front of the other advances me one step closer to attaining new views, arriving at new conclusions, and feeling compelled to continue on. My hope is that as this summer progresses you and I can continue this progress while "Tripping On a Shoestring". Go WILD!




1 comment:

  1. Your right, you can only get there one step at a time. You take beautiful pictures every few steps. Keep on stepping.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback. Please post a comment. And thanks for participating.