Saturday, December 27, 2014

FIELD OF DAISES


I am currently right in the middle of writing my next book. It will be out in May. The title is: TRIPPING ON OREGON'S TREASURES Gathering Gems to Pave Memory Lane. It is solely a book with stories of my travels these past few years. Noted in the book are references to this blog so readers can find colored pictures of the black & whites published in the book. This beauty of the white horse in a field of daises has never made it into the blog so I figured it was about time. This being winter and all, we do need an infusion of Spring. So here it is. Enjoy, and just wait--in May the new book will be ready for you. In the mean time, I hope you are planning your adventures for next Summer. Now's the time. Planning is part of the fun. GO WILD! 




1 comment:

  1. So peaceful! Great photo! Looking forward to May, springtime gardening and your newest book release!
    ....Dee

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback. Please post a comment. And thanks for participating.