Friday, May 29, 2015

PEACEFUL EASY FEELING


Undoubtedly I sound like a broken record when I sing the praises of the Metolius River with its surrounding beauty. But like the song says, "I get a peaceful easy feeling..." every time my feet land on old pine needles in the path along that new river. 'New' because it pops right out of the ground near Camp Sherman where these photos were taken and is barely a mile old. 

This week the sky was spring blue with fluffy clouds hanging around for fun. Warm air brought multitudes of butterflies dancing around wildflowers. Birds sang their little heads off and the breeze bounced through the tall red-barked sugar pine delivering fragrant air. Who could ask for more? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback. Please post a comment. And thanks for participating.