Tuesday, January 14, 2014

SOFTWARE MELT DOWN

Starting this blog was a no-brainer since I was looking for a format with which to interface with my book readers regarding their travels.  While I am not a complete novice when it comes to computer "stuff" I have never engaged in the blog-world before.  What I know would fit on the head of a pin.  What I am learning is that hooking up the back-door software which hooks subscribers to my new posts is easier said than done.  I know it may be easy for some, but for me...NOT.  If any of you out there in the ether are up to speed on this particular aspect of blogging, please help. The Blogger software provided by Google is pretty simple and easy to use.  However, the attached FeedBurner software makes my head hurt.  My brain feels like the pix I am including here.  You can reach me through the comments here.  While I have been learning the vernacular associated with blog software, I still have a lot to learn.

If any of you have previously subscribed and did not get a notification of this post, please do so again.  I will keep at it until it works.  Thanks for your patience.  Hope we don't all just go to seed and blow away.

1 comment:

I appreciate your feedback. Please post a comment. And thanks for participating.