Sunday, August 31, 2014

WHERE WILD FLOWERS BLOOM



Here at the Oregon State Fair one can find wild flowers in the most unusual places. As you walk around the various exhibits you will find treasures where you least expect them. To all of you folks who picked up my card with this blog address, I say "Welcome aboard!"  I hope you made some memories to keep you company in the years to come.

If you are unfamiliar with the "blogisphere" please enter your email address in the "subscription" field on the upper right of this blog to enable you to receive future blog posts via your email as I do them. Generally I post a few pix and write a few paragraphs of my trips upon my return home. Since I have been at the Oregon Authors table for the past 9 days with 2 to go I have not posted travel-centric pix. But I wanted to take minute to welcome you to my blog and invite you to click on the earlier posts to get a sense of what Oregon has to offer YOU.

As we all proceed to TRIPPING ON A SHOESTRING consider what one person told me, "I will probably die of old age before I grow up." That is my wish for us all. Go Wild!






1 comment:

  1. It was fun visiting you at the fair. Hope you sold lots of books.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback. Please post a comment. And thanks for participating.